1. Settle in near your favourite tree.
2. Draw a line across the center of a blank page
3. Ask, "What do you think lives in the top part of the tree & what lives under ground?"
There we have it! A fun and uber-simple nature journal entry for preschoolers and for you too! If you're craving more nature journal entries for the season take a peek at a preview of the Fall Semester... And hey! Let me know what kinds of discoveries you make when you're out and about.
8 Weeks of Fall Lessons
Each Season Includes:
- 8 Weeks of Lesson Plans
- Lesson guidelines to give you options for how to enjoy the lessons with your little one
- A daily rhythm calendar to help you integrate the lessons seamlessly into your days
- A series of nursery rhyme activities
- Seasonal book selections
- Nature walk themes and related questions to ask your little one
- Nature journal prompts
- Virtual explorations of natural environments or phenomena
- Art activities related to a particular artist or period in art history
- Virtual galleries to complement your art study
- Open ended easel starters to get your little one's creative juices flowing
- Digital audio or videos of classical pieces of music by famous composers
- Listening games or homemade instruments to make with items found around the house
- Digital audio of orchestral instruments