Family Space Strategy and Support
Family spaces are where your little one connects freely with all the other members of your family. Your child feels like a unique and valued part of this special community and that they have something to share that will be heard and respected by all the members. Let's honour the unique nature of one of these shared rooms by working together to plan a Simplification Strategy!
- Initial Half Hour Consultation & Meditation to identify your unique simplification requirements.
- Hands on guidance to uncover your family's unique core values, the vibes you want your child to feel in this room as well as the specific functions the space needs to play.
- A comprehensive 5 phase strategy to help you purge, set up, sort and designate homes for all the items in your shared family space.
- Integration of one or more of the R.O.A.M. components that will allow your child to truly feel free in this space.
3 Support Calls are Included in your Package!
You've tried to do this alone and your space keeps going back to the way it was before - overwhelming, cluttered and impossible to manage. Guess what? You don't have to do this alone! Sometimes, you need a little guidance to overcome the hurdles you have faced in the past and to reenvision this space in a way that fits with your family values! This time can be different.
3 Support Calls are perfect for tackling one room in your home.
Each one hour consultation call with me offers you:
- Practical support for the most difficult phases of the Simplification Strategy
- Revisiting intentions and custom goals based on values, vibes and roles.
- Strategic guidance
- Evaluation of progress
- Recommendations for alterations
- Preparation for next phase and maintenance